Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

My beliefs



extended abstract.png
you ever wonder how you got your beliefs?  Imagine a new student has come to our school and wanted to know what are your beliefs were and what they meant to you.  Write them a letter to explain your beliefs to them.
My beliefs is that my family and I go to church every Sunday morning and that we have go to weekly church and How my sunday teacher always talks about the thing that happened in the bible and then she/ he questions us after the things she/he read a part of the bible.


I would say my beliefs are to pass every test I take and graduate when i should be finished from school when i've finished,I would go university so when i'm finished I can get a job faster and to always.
believe and pray to jesus because he loves us all and he will always believe in us.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Mateaki. You have really good beliefs that will definitely help you in life!

    ReplyDelete