Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

My bucket list



extended abstract.png
Create a bucket list.  A bucket list is defined as ...a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.

Your bucket list should have the top things you would want to do if you had all the money and resources in the world.  What would be at the top of your list and why?  You can describe what you have on your bucket list if you want to.
  • Sending time Family you never know when they will lose there life.
  • Job because if you don’t will not be able to buy anything from the shops.
  • Hoping not to end up in jail.
  • Giving homeless a second chance.
  • Go to university so when i’m finished i can find my job easier.
  • Preparing myself starting off with little thing before I move on to the bigger things.
  • hoping my attitude will not affect my friend in a bad way

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mateaki! You have learnt the skills of learning even though you are on holiday! I predict that at the end of year 13, you will be ready and entering university! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete