Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

What I learnt this week (math)

Today i'm going to blog about because it has come to the end of math and i'm going to blogging about what i learnt this week.

i think i learnt a lot this week because i'v did a lot of work at school even at home from day one to the end and i think a achieved my goal by having fun with my new class.

Here is a note I rote down for my math teacher at the start of term 4
Dear mrs Munoz.
My name is Mateaki.
In my family i have 3 sisters, 1 brother and my parents.
My interest are sometimes play games and sometimes doing work after school.
My goals for 2018 is to get a my work done in careers and all the other subjects work done because I want to get a job in the future.
To achieve this i will have to work with a buddy to help me do some work.
When i graduate from tamaki college i want to get straight into my job but first i want to do my licence so i can drive my self to work.

And i’m an over stayer in New Zealand nah sksk

1 comment:

  1. You have done well with your math in Jumpstart Mateaki! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete